Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fabulous Fourth

Thanks everyone for a great 4th of July weekend! What a blast! It was so nice to be together as a family. I'm so glad we all like each other and will voluntarily travel to be together for holidays and special occasions like this. I really am glad to be part of this particular family.

A special shoutout to Mom for getting up early to get us such good seats for the parade!

I was so amazed at how well the kids played together. I swear all I have from the whole weekend are pictures of the kids hugging each other!



Well, that or dispensing their own brand of "love". Honestly, I don't know how Chase managed to breathe underneath all that cousinly affection!

Thanks, Aunt Lois, for arranging paintball for us! I liked it the first time, but now I think I'm hooked. I'd love to do it again next time we're in St. George. Unless next time is in the dead of summer, in which case I might take a pass until it cools off a little bit. I managed to send myself this photo when I was messing around on Duane's phone (I think he's holding the rest hostage), and I would like you all to know that the perfectly circular welt on my knee is STILL THERE! That kid NAILED me in the first round! But don't worry, when I tell the story of how I kakked two out of three brothers in the second-to-last round, I'm practically a living legend!

The rest are just miscellaneous pictures from the rest of the weekend. I hope you enjoy them!












No comments: