Sunday, June 8, 2008

Incredible TEST!


So, I've been playing with Picasa lately on my work laptop. I think I am starting to like it. I haven't loaded it on my desktop yet, which is the true sign of adoption for me. Anyway, I noticed it has a feature built in to blog things straight from Picasa, so I thought I would try it out. I didn't have any new pics of Ashton or anything, which is why I have this image of the HULK. I thought that since the movie is coming out soon it was appropriate enough. Edward Norton and Tim Roth are in the new Hulk movie, I really like both of them. Besides, it has to be better than the first one.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm excited for the new Hulk movie. I liked the first one but I don't know that it was very good. this one will be better. I'd email you but I've lost you're email address.