Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I've been sick this week

So I was home Monday, tried to go to work Tuesday and realized I shouldn't have and came back. At some point during the day yesterday Rikki, Sydney and I were sitting at the computers with Syd on my lap. She wanted to see pictures of Ashton so I opened them up.

You know how you can cycle through the pictures with the image viewer using the arrow keys? Well, I was cycling through these pictures of Ash where I took a bunch of pictures one after another so when we went through them it looked like he was moving his arms and changing expressions. Add some music with a beat from the daddy beatbox and we had a dancing Ashton. Sydney loved it! She was cracking up so hard over it. It had us all laughing. It was a really fun moment, however breif it was.

1 comment:

LeeAnn said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick! Maybe you can do a rapidfire slideshow and show us all dancing Ashton!