Sunday, May 11, 2008

Laughing Stock

I'll tell you more about my visit later when I can post some pictures and video, but Darin and David and I had a GREAT time at the Off Broadway Theatre tonight! I think most of you have been there before with me at one time or another, but aside from seeing my nieces and nephews, it is hands down my favorite thing to do in Utah. Darin got us great seats, and some of the really experienced and consistently funny players were performing. Alisen once told me that Duane has a "Simpsons laugh" which is the hoot that she only hears when he finds something REALLY funny, usually when he's watching the Simpsons. I heard Darin and David's equivalent of the Simpsons laugh multiple times tonight, and I was so glad we got to go together! It certainly wasn't the same as sneaking into a "double feature" as far as tradition goes, but I hope we can all go again next time I'm in town!

1 comment:

darin said...

I had a really good time and I hope I get to go back and see the play.